Singing Water Vineyards–a place of respite and refuge for many–is committed to creating a safe space during the pandemic. We are blessed to have ample outdoor space for guests with beautiful scenery and plenty of shade.
Here’s what we’re doing to go above and beyond in order to keep our customers and team members safe:
- Our restaurant, Bruins Creek Bistro, is open. Disposable cups and single-use plastic are being used for all food and beverages. Tables are wiped down between parties.
- Wine is available for sale to go or to have on property. If you choose to have your wine on our property, you must balance your purchase equally between alcohol and non-alcohol.
- Masks are required when you are “up and about” on the property. If you are ordering something to eat or drink, please wear a mask. When you are seated with your party, feel free to remove your mask.
- Masks are required when visiting the restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations are prevalent on the property. Please make use of them often.
- All team members and guests must practice safe social distancing and mask wearing as recommended by the CDC and local health authorities.
- Credit card payments preferred so we can maintain a contactless payment process.
As always, if you have any symptoms of illness, please remain at home. Whether you are a team member or customer, we look forward to greeting you at the vineyard again once you’ve recovered.